Posts with the category “cs-e-news-update”
by Bryan Lay on March 30th, 2021
1. Enrollment Reservation for Current StudentsRegistration Period: March 27th to April 27thRegistration Procedure:1) Log in to the registration link provided in the "April Newsletter" email;2) Complete the online registration form for the current student(s);3) Mail or submit in person the cheque for registration fee to the school office (please refer to the online registration form for the payable...
by Bryan Lay on March 2nd, 2021
1. Class Arrangement for the Third TermIn view of the pandemic is not yet under control, the school has decided to maintain online classes and assessments for the 3rd term (March 6th to June 12th). The school will announce the details of the school activities in the third semester in due course.2. Meeting Day with Mandarin TeacherIn order to provide an opportunity for the Mandarin teachers to foll...
by Bryan Lay on February 17th, 2021
1. In view of the increasingly severe situation of the pandemic, the school office will only be opened during the following hours from December 1st:Friday: 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.Saturday: 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. (except holidays)If parents have any questions, please contact the school office during office hours. Parents are also encouraged to check your e-mail mailbox regularly for the latest news o...
by Bryan Lay on January 5th, 2021
1. In view of the increasingly severe situation of the pandemic, the school office will only be opened during the following hours from December 1st: Friday: 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.; Saturday: 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. (except holidays) If parents have any questions, please contact the school office during office hours. Parents are also encouraged to check your e-mail mailbox regularly for the latest ne...
by Bryan Lay on December 3rd, 2020
1. Class Arrangement for the Second termIn view of the fact that the pandemic has not yet been controlled, the school has decided to continue to conduct classes and student assessments through online means in the second term (November 28th, 2020 to February 27th, 2021). The school will announce the details of school activities for the second term in due course.2. School Office Opening HoursIn vie...
by Bryan Lay on September 12th, 2020
The new school year has just started again. I wish every student will have a happy learning journey and make good progress in their study this year. I also wish everyone stays safe and healthy! 1. Parents are requested to read carefully and sign the "School Rules" and "Notice to Parents" appended in the student’s handbook.2. Students from Grades 10 to 12 must completely fill out the credit regis...
by Bryan Lay on July 31st, 2020
Arrangements for the 2020 - 2021 School Year Dear parents and guardians, Due to the current situation with 2019 coronavirus having not yet being fully controlled, in order to prioritize the safety of teachers and students, Calgary Chinese Alliance School has decided to arrange the class for the 2020-2021 school year (1st semester) as following: 1.Students will be conducted online from September 12th through November 14th (first semester). In the situation that the epidemic comes under control, classes will resume gradually. Please refer to the school notice for details in future. 2. Calgary Chinese Alliance School will utilize “Google meet” to conduct online classes and “Google classrooms” to provide students with additional online learning resources and homework exercises. School also will arrange first video meetings for each teacher to meet with the students in early September to let students understand
by Bryan Lay on May 30th, 2020
2020-2021 Enrollment Day, COVID-19 Update, Cantonese courses offered: Kindergarten to Grade 12 (taught in traditional Chinese) Cantonese classes accepting registration: Kindergarten and Grade 1 (New registrants) Transfer students in all grades Mandarin courses offered: Grades 1 to 12 (taught in simplified Chinese and Pinyin) Mandarin classes accepting registration: Grade 1 and Grade 12 (New registrants) Transfer students in all grades
by Bryan Lay on April 1st, 2020
To all parents, The school's teaching and learning arrangements during the suspension period are as follows: Due to the heightening threat of the Coronavirus, also Alberta Education has not announced when classes will resume, we decided all classes will continue until further notice by Alberta Education. The graduation ceremony will be rescheduled after the resumption of class. The school's teaching and learning arrangements during the suspension period are as follows:
Apr 11 Kidz Sunday School
April 11th, 2021
Apr 04 Kidz Sunday School
April 4th, 2021
March 30th, 2021
March 30th, 2021
Mar 28 Kidz Sunday School
March 28th, 2021
Kidz Sunday School - Memory Verse Challenge #2
March 24th, 2021
Mar 21 Kidz Sunday School
March 21st, 2021
Mar 14 Kidz Sunday School
March 14th, 2021
Mar 07 Kidz Sunday School
March 7th, 2021
March 2nd, 2021
March 2nd, 2021
Feb 28 Kidz Sunday School
February 28th, 2021
Feb 21 Kidz Sunday School
February 21st, 2021
February 17th, 2021
February 17th, 2021
7月1日靈修禱文7月2日靈修禱文7月3日靈修禱文7月4日靈修禱文7月5日靈修禱文7月6日靈修禱文7月7日靈修禱文7月8日靈修禱文7月9日靈修禱文7月10日靈修禱文7月11日靈修禱文7月12日靈修禱文7月13日靈修禱文7月14日靈修禱文7月15日靈修禱文7月16日靈修禱文7月17日靈修禱文教會重開計劃: 7/197月18日靈修禱文CCAC COVID-19 REOPENING: 7/197月19日靈修禱文7月20日靈修禱文7月21日靈修禱文7月22日靈修禱文7月23日靈修禱文7月24日靈修禱文7月25日靈修禱文7月26日靈修禱文7月27日靈修禱文7月28日靈修禱文7月29日靈修禱文7月30日靈修禱文7月31日靈修禱文JULY 2020七月份通訊
9月1日靈修禱文|DEVOTION9月2日靈修禱文|DEVOTION9月3日靈修禱文|DEVOTION9月4日靈修禱文|DEVOTION9月5日靈修禱文|DEVOTION9月6日靈修禱文|DEVOTION9月7日靈修禱文|DEVOTION9月8日靈修禱文|DEVOTION9月9日靈修禱文|DEVOTION9月10日靈修禱文|DEVOTION9月11日靈修禱文|DEVOTIONThe Attributes of God重返校园百宝袋September 20209月12日靈修禱文|DEVOTION九月份通訊9月13日靈修禱文|DEVOTION9月14日靈修禱文|DEVOTION9月15日靈修禱文|DEVOTION9月16日靈修禱文|DEVOTION9月17日靈修禱文|DEVOTION9月18日靈修禱文|DEVOTION9月19日靈修禱文|DEVOTION9月20日靈修禱文|DEVOTION9月21日靈修禱文|DEVOTION9月22日靈修禱文|DEVOTION學校活動推介：心相聯的管教9月23日靈修禱文|DEVOTION9月24日靈修禱文|DEVOTION9月25日靈修禱文|DEVOTION9月26日靈修禱文|DEVOTION9月27日靈修禱文|DEVOTION你知道古人也會用刀叉進食嗎？2020九月份9月30日靈修禱文|DEVOTION